How is it already Friday again!? Summer is going by so quickly. I’m headed back to Charleston in less than 2 weeks and am so excited!!! Today I’m sharing the cutest cold shoulder dress that I’m in love with as well as 5 random facts about me.
My dress is the Ferris Wheel Cold Shoulder Dress from Vici Collection. The colors are so fun and I love the sleeves! I paired it with some blue heels from Zara (similar here). I start school in less than a month (uhh, what!?) so I decided what better way to start preparing for the dreaded “share a fun fact about yourself” by sharing some facts about me!
Keep scrolling to read 5 random facts about me! 🙂
1. I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to home-decor. Everything is so expensive and I have such a hard time committing/picking out pieces that I like. Also – I recently finally committed to a desk chair, and it came in purple instead of pink. Thankfully I can return it, but now I’m sure it will take me another year before I find one that I like :’).
2. Last week I saw Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again and loved it!! If you haven’t seen it yet, definitely go! Donna is so carefree which I loved – and I could definitely take notes from her, considering I’m always planning every single thing out so specifically 🙂
3. I am a photo-hoarder. I currently have 13,792 photos on my current phone, and have way more on my computer/harddrive.
4. I went on a missions trip to Africa (Rwanda and Uganda) when I was a sophomore in high school! I was sick the entire time and the sickness lasted my entire trip. Because I was sick, I didn’t get to enjoy the trip as much as I would have liked to – but I would love to go back someday. The doctors never figured out what I was sick with, but I was still sick on-and-off for the rest of the summer, even after returning.
5. I love peppermint ice cream and crave it year-round. People always think I’m crazy, but it’s sooo good!!! I also love cookie dough and cookies and cream ice cream.
6. I’m thinking about trying acupuncture. If you’ve done it before and have any thoughts on it let me know! I have had terrible headaches for years and have heard that acupuncture can really help.
7. The thought of not being able to wear dresses without tights/coats makes me so sad! Summer needs to slow down. I do love fall, but not a fan of being cold.
8. Currently watching Smallville on Hulu! I wasn’t quite sure if I would like it (not typically a fan of anything superhero-related) but I’m hooked. It’s distracting me from the fact that Southern Charm is over. On that note…if you haven’t watched Southern Charm, you need too! I’m so obsessed with it and am hoping that I see some of them when I’m back in Charleston.
9. The smoke detector in my apartment has been beeping every 30 seconds the entire time I’ve been writing this. Of course this happens on the day that I plan to stay home and get stuff done!
10. I did a bungee workout class last night and am so sore. The studio is called Coreo and is going to be opening in a few weeks in Seattle! They invited me to come try it out. It was so fun but I can barely walk today hahaha!
Thank you so much for reading – Now it’s your turn! Comment below with a random fact about you!!